The Renovated Parenting Conference is designed to function as a multi-site experience because we want the training to be accessible to as many parents as possible. This also empowers churches to build on the relationships they already have with people in their community.
Current Host Churches:
- Richmond Pacific Grace MB Church (Richmond, BC)
- South Langley Church (Langley, BC)
- Burnett Fellowship (Maple Ridge, BC)
- Northview Community Church (Abbotsford, BC)
- Greendale MB Church (Chilliwack, BC)
- Yarrow MB Church (Chilliwack, BC)
- Westwood Church (Prince George, BC)
- Mountainside Community Church (Fernie, BC)
Wanting to join? Here’s how your church can host the event.
You can host this conference regardless of the size of your congregation (in fact, some churches are exploring the idea of having their existing small groups host the conference from one of their homes instead of at the church site). Read through the hosting requirements to learn how the responsibilities are shared between your church community and the conference directors. You can then register to become a host church by completing and returning Host Church Agreement Form. Once our partnership is confirmed, your church will be added as a host site option in the registration process. If you have questions about partnering to become a host church, please use the form below to submit your inquiry.
Host churches, please follow this link to access the hosting documents.