Alisha Stobbe was trained as a marriage and family therapist and is a registered counsellor in British Columbia. The focus of her master’s degree was on how change occurs in individuals, couples, and families. Alisha has worked with the City and Township of Langley and the RCMP through her work at Langley Youth and Family Services, which provides assistance to troubled youth and families.
Alisha is an experienced public speaker and regularly presents workshops on key topics to equip parents, therapists, and professional development groups. She has written and spoken on topics such as:
- the impacts of screen time on a child’s developing brain
- the impacts of teen engagement with social media, sexting/texting, pornography, gaming
- the ramifications of teen sexting – personal, legal, social, and future impacts
- Internet safety tips
- parenting kids with anxiety
- having difficult conversations with kids
- research-based tips on how to engage your child/teen
You can learn more about Alisha by visiting Experience Change Counselling.